We understand surfaces.
Perfect solutions in surface technology only arise when everything is considered together as a whole: the chemical processes, the equipment, the comprehensive advice and service performances, a customer-oriented production, storage and delivery, and last but not least a professional team that understands your industry best.
Whatever you need, whether an overall concept, a chemical question, automated equipment, manual equipment, or you simply need to re-order something, don't hesitate to ask us.
Your success is our goal
Our goal is the security of your production process and the satisfaction of your customers.
- Thanks to our close partnership with worldwide companies we can be sure that you and we stay at the cutting edge of new technology development.
- Thanks to our own labs and pilot plant you can expect quick, flexible and unique, made to measure individual solutions from us.
- With targeted training at your premises, at ours or in the ERNE academia we can ensure that you reach best results in your daily practice.
- As a matter of course we look after our quality and environmental standards meticulously.
An independent family business
Eight decades after its founding in 1936, ERNE surface AG is today one of the leading companies for all concerns in surface technology. The company has remained an independent Swiss family-run business, and has grown from a one man concern of Fritz Erne to a company employing 40 top trained and experienced employees.
We have learnt a lot over the many years, and continue to learn every day. Just ask us!
Product and performance portfolio
Chemistry for electroplating
- Functional and decorative galvanisation processes
- Processes for the manufacturing and assembly of PCB
- Bronzing, phosphatising and anodic processes
- Advice, service and analysis
Equipment for electroplating
- Automated and manual equipment
- Replacement parts, service and maintenance
- RMA-ion exchange systems
Chemicals for industry, laboratory and trade
- Galvanisation chemicals
- Chemicals for schools, universities and scientific institutes
- Chemical specialities